Terms of Service
Revised: 8th January, 2014
Your use of the SunTixx.Com website and the SunTixx.Com online ticket sales service (“Service(s)”) is governed by this Terms of Service (“Terms”). These Terms constitute an agreement between Sun Tixx Caribbean Limited.(“Sun Tixx, We, Us, Our”) and a visitor to the SunTixx.Com website or ticket purchaser (“You, Your”).
*If you are an event venue or event promoter selling tickets through SunTixx.Com website, P.O.S. or Box Office, your use of our Services is governed by the SunTixx.Com Seller Agreement & Term of Service.
The SunTixx.Com website and the Sun Tixx Service is designed for event venues and event promoters (“Organizers”) to sell tickets online directly to patrons. SunTixx.Com is in no way affiliated with any of the Organizers selling tickets via the service.
- Availability & Pricing: The number of tickets sold per event or performance is solely determined by the Organizer. Ticket prices are set by the organizer selling the ticket. In addition to the face value of the ticket, Sun Tixx charges a fee for credit card processing and a convenience fee and delivery fee, where applicable, all of which is paid by you the buyer.
- Purchasing Tickets: If you purchase tickets from an Organizer via the Service, the ticket will available for viewing or download through the “My Tickets” tab on your user account; or available through preferred delivery option, where applicable. With the exception of tickets to be collected through our Box Office or tickets purchased at any of our official Point of Sale locations, you will not receive a printed paper ticket from Sun Tixx.
- Resale: Tickets sold through SunTixx.Com are for individual use only and may not be resold.
- Refunds: Ticket refunds are limited to specific situations, as detailed in the SunTixx.Com Refund Policy and is at the discretion of the Organizer.
- Contacting the Ticket Seller: If you have any questions for the Organizer, you can contact them via the contact information included in your Sun Tixx ticket purchase receipt email.
- Order Cancellation: We reserve the right to cancel any ticket purchase for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete or incorrect billing information, fraudulent ticket purchases or any other violation of the SunTixx.Com Acceptable Use Policy.
If you use an integrated social media feature on our website, the third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
- Acceptable Use Policy: Your use of the Services is subject to your compliance with the SunTixx.Com Acceptable Use Policy. If you are in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy, we may suspend your account or block your access to the Service, but neither this Terms of Service nor the Acceptable Use Policy requires that we take any action against you or anyone else for violating the Acceptable Use Policy, but that we are free to take any such action we see fit.
The Service and the SunTixx.Com website are not targeted at children under the age of 18 years. While we cannot prohibit minors from visiting our Site, we must rely on parents and guardians to decide what materials are appropriate for children to view and purchase. There are parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. By using the Service, you agree that you are over the age of 18 years, and that you have the authority or proper permission to use the Services of SunTixx.Com.
The Sun Tixx Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Sun Tixx expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. Sun Tixx makes no warranty that:
- the services will meet your requirements;
- the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality, safety or legality of any content, products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you, or events attended, through the services, or the services themselves (or any part thereof), will meet your expectations; or
- any errors in the services will be corrected.
Sun Tixx is not responsible and shall have no liability for the content, products, services, actions or inactions of any Organizer or third party before, during and/or after an event; and Sun Tixx will have no liability with respect to any warranty disclaimed in (i) through (v) above.
You acknowledge that Sun Tixx has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of events advertised, the truth or accuracy of any Organizers’ content or listings, or the ability of any user (including non-organizers and Organizers) to perform, or actually complete a transaction.
The foregoing disclaimers shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users, Organizers and/or third parties in connection with the site or any services to Sun Tixx. Sun Tixx, in its sole discretion, may investigate the claim and take necessary action.
In no event will Sun Tixx be liable for any damages, including consequential, indirect, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising from or related to your use of the Service. The limitations of liability in this section apply to liability for negligence, apply regardless of the form of action and apply even if we are made aware in advance of the possibility of the damages in question and even if such damages were foreseeable. The limitations of liability also apply even if your remedies fail of their essential purpose. If applicable law limits the application of the provisions of this section, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permissible.
- Assignment & Successors: Neither party may assign this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder without the other’s express written consent, except that we may assign this agreement to the surviving entity in a merger of our company into another entity. Except to the extent forbidden in the previous sentence, this agreement will be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the respective successors and assigns of the parties
- Copyright: If you believe that your copyrighted work has been posted without permission please Contact Us with proper proof and identification.
- Release & Severability: In consideration of being permitted to access and use the Services, you hereby agree to release Sun Tixx, and its affiliates, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, agents, co-branders, other partners, and employees from all damages (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise), losses, liabilities, costs and expenses of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with disputes between you and third parties (including other organizers and users) in connection with the Services, your access and use of the Services, or any events listed thereon.